In order for a current Diamond Program Participant to apply for Accreditation, they must fulfill the requirements below:
- Participation in the Diamond Program for a minimum of three consecutive years. The three year anniversary is calculated based on the date your initial application was entered into the WALA database.
- Completion of the Pre-Accreditation Assessment
- Achievement of Exemplary or Satisfactory OVERALL Status level at the time of application for Accreditation.
Once a community has fulfilled the requirements above they will need to submit the following:
- Accreditation Application
- Document containing your responses to the Three Pillars of Care criteria
- A letter of recommendation for accreditation from at least one participant in the Peer Program
- Documentation that you or a staff member of your community have participated in the required WALA events and Diamond meetings
- Any state survey results (either sent by paper copy or electronic link reference on the DHS website) including Statements of Deficiency and any Plans of Correction submitted which have been received within your tenure in the Diamond Program
- Non-refundable Application Fee of $100
For more information about the Diamond Program or applying for Accreditation, please contact Dennis Yadon, Diamond Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-288-0246.
The documents described above are available to Diamond Program Participants in the Member Only area.